Friday, June 16, 2006

So this guy walks into a bar...

...and says "Ah shit that hurts!"

LOL

I think I'm funny. Others also tend to think the same as well. Claudette...well...she thinks my humour is corny.

It's true I use a lot of puns and tacky one-liners at time, but that's part of the all 'round package. It's like getting the rubber floor mats 'thrown in' when you buy a new car.

Nothing fuels me more than having a good time with friends and family. I love laughing and creating laughter. I act silly as much as I can. Once I get to know someone, it isn't long before I start using my 'material' on them. Claudette often rolls her eyes when I say a corny comment to someone else and she present. But what she doesn't know is that I get emails from friends saying that I make them laugh and that to me is gold. I hope they're honest when they say that and it's not like if I was a baker and made the shittiest bread in town and they would just chew and smile and tell me how good it was until I left the room and they'd b-line(sp?) to the toilet!

I wish I had kept a list of my best jokes/comments of all time. I should start writing them down the same way I do with the inventions. I guess that's what stand-up comedians do, but I'm not about to change careers anytime soon.

At this point your reading this saying "Ok, so, when is he going to say something funny?" Sorry, but today I'm only serving 'road kill and 12 grain' loaf...come back another day...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

PS: I hate LOLers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home